10 Most Insane Swimming Pools In The World
- Опубликовано: 28 дек 2017
- 10 Most Insane Swimming Pools In The World
► Subscribe: goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming and floating in water gives you a feeling of relaxation. Sprawled all over the globe, these swimming pools are luxurious, featuring the latest in pool design.
Whether your style is to cannonball into vacation mode or meditate in the shallow end, we're creating a splash with our list of the 10 Most Insane Swimming Pools.
10. Singapore SkyPark Pool - At the top of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel 57 floors to the very top of the hotel you’ll find the world’s largest rooftop Infinity Pool. Imagine yourself floating in the world’s largest rooftop Infinity Pool, gazing down on the glittering city-skyline from 57 levels above.
9. NEMO 33 - Located in Brussels, Belgium, Nemo 33 is one of the deepest indoor swimming pools in the world, with a maximum depth of 34.5 metres (113 ft). Numerous underwater windows allow outside visitors to look into the pools at various depths.
8. Market Square Tower Glass bottomed swimming pool - Going for a swim on a rooftop is always fun. But it's even more thrilling when the pool floor is made of glass and extends out over the city below. If spectacular heights give you that sinking feeling, then this is not the swimming pool for you.
7. Waterslide and Swimming pool with Sharks - Have you ever wanted to swim with sharks? The pool at the Golden Nugget Casino Las Vegas will let you swim next to them. This $30million dollar pool has a 2000,000-gallon shark tank aquarium, and 17 private cabanas.
6. Swimming pool 'bridge' - In London there is a pool that links two buildings together at the top that has been nicknamed the ‘Sky Pool. Although it has been described as the world’s first pool to feature a transparent bottom, there are already pools with a transparent bottom such as the Market Square Tower building in the USA.
5. The Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel, Bali - This hotel and its history is very unique, which makes its Infinity Pool one of the coolest places to visit if you want to swim in an amazing swimming pool. Located on a working coffee plantation, Munduk Moding Plantation’s Infinity pool overlooks the Bali Sea and volcanoes in Java.
4. The Сambrian Hotel, the Swiss Alps - The Cambrian hotel is a spa resort that lies right in the Swiss Alps. It is an amazing hotel that offers panoramic views of the Swiss Alps, and that is what makes this Infinity Pool so unique, which is located in the center of Adelboden.
3. The Caruso Hotel, Italy - Infinity pools are given the name for their design that makes them appear to flow endlessly into their surroundings, and the pool at the Caruso Hotel in Italy is no exception.
2. Ubud Hanging Gardens pool - Here is another amazing set of swimming pools, the iconic infinity pools at Ubud Hanging Gardens in Indonesia. At the geographical epicenter and emotional heart of the property is Hanging Gardens’ world-famous swimming pool, part of the 7 Star Boutique Hotel in the heart of Ubud, Bali.
1. Plane with pool - OK so this isn’t an actual pool, but it had to go on the list as being one of the most insane things that anyone has thought of. But it turned out that it was just an April Fool’s joke. We’re not sure how many people fell for this joke, but it was fun anyway.