The Future of Augmented Reality
- Опубликовано: 1 дек 2010
- A conceptual view of how augmented reality may be used in the future.
Although the video depicts the user with a smartphone, in the future it is more likely that the user will be wearing some form of augmented reality eyewear.
Once refined and adapted, augmented reality will play a key role in the way we all interact with the digital world. At the moment, there are a few challenges we face that must be overcome before this is possible…
1. Develop socially acceptable eyewear - something that has the ‘Oakley Effect’ (looks cool)
2. Increase the coverage and speed of our networks in order to sustain the throughput required to send and receive rich and dynamic virtual content
3. Improve storage capacity and reduce battery weight so to accommodate the processing speeds and form factor required
About Hidden Creative –
Complex systems can be very hard to translate into meaningful experiences, but that’s what we do best. We thrive on tackling expansive challenges and have developed the kind of agile structure necessary to deliver intricate solutions in typically short industry timescales.
Working at the cutting edge of technology, we collaborate with brands that are delivering future-shaping innovations on a global scale. By integrating closely with their internal teams, we provide a discreet layer of full service expertise that can be deployed wherever it’s required in the world.
Across our dedicated and passionate team you’ll find a unique combination of digital expertise and personal service that ensures we always go the extra mile to meet your goals.
+44 0161 236 8181
- Наука и техника
- Длительность: 3:26
- Digital Marketing Augmented Reality 360 Degree Experience Augmented Reality Marketing Mobie Device iPad Augmented Reality Android Augmented Reality Mobile Augmented Reality Mobile Marketing