10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
- Published on Mar 26, 2019
- Here's a list of top 10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items! So many amazing food items at Coscto, these are the top 10 Costco cult favorite food items!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
China Off Shore Trading Company? Rumor once had it that this was the spelled out name of Costco, and with the recent foray of the gigantic membership warehousing chain into Chinese territory in 2019, the rumors are afresh once more. Name aside, some of their products have attained iconic status since Costco's 1976 Price Club days. And here you'll find 10 Costco cult favorite items that will never die. These Costco oldies but goodies have withstood the test of time.
If you enjoyed this list of the top 10 Costco cult favorite food items, then comment: #Costco #Food #Shopping
0:31 Costco Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzel Nuggets
1:25 Costco Pre-Made Skillet Mac & Cheese
2:52 Kirkland Signature Pre-Cooked Bacon
3:55 Costco Baked Goods and Sheet Cake
5:21 Basil Pesto, Kirkland Style
6:51 Costco Dried Mango
7:54 Sheila G's Brownie Brittle
8:57 Rotisserie Chickens
9:44 Welcome to the World of Açai Bowls
10:55 Costco's Dark Chocolate Potato Chips
- Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzel Nuggets are among the top-selling snacks sold exclusively by Costco under the Kirkland Signature brand. Don't try these nuggets at home or at work unless you have a tremendous amount of self-control.
- Craving that 27-pound bucket of Mac & Cheese? Well Costco’ got it. Obviously, the membership-only warehouse club's Pre-Made Skillet Mac & Cheese is an upgrade for all Kraft Mac & Cheese lovers out there. And the best part of it is, the cooking is already a done deal.
- Costco's bacon sales are definitely something to write home about. The world's number two retailer, second only to Walmart, has all the bacon you'll ever need when you can't get enough of it for breakfast.
- How good are Costco's baked goods? Well, the chain’s over 90 million members have a lot of good things to say. For starters, the Costco Sheet Cake definitely saves lots of baking and preparation time.
- As the pioneer in the wholesale retailing biz, Costco sure knows how to pick a good horse. And the Kirkland Basil Pesto is the perfect example of this. If you haven't been introduced into the world of pesto yet, where have you been?
- Who doesn't like mango, which, from the North American or European point of view, is that exotic fruit that some people can't seem to get enough of? As it turns out, mango actually acts more like a hot tea on the body.
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle is a brownie reborn into a kind of a peanut brittle. So who says that brownies can't be brittle? Aren’t all brownies supposed to be heavenly soft? Well every now and then, someone turns the traditional into something new.
- It seems that the cost-conscious consumer community has an eternal love affair with the Costco rotisserie chicken. After decades of offering this already cooked whole chicken to its members, the company has it all down pat.
- Five-dollar Acai Bowls? You'd be crazy to say no to Costco. After all, Booster Juice and Jamba Juice wouldn't go this low on price. But Costco does. And they can afford to because it all boils down to a numbers game.
- Costco's move to the Dark Side is complete. You'll never look at potato chips the same way again. After a few bites of Sanders Dark Chocolate Potato Chips, you just can't. Once your eyes and your taste buds have been opened, there’s just no turning back.
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 1)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 2)
10 Cancelled McDonald's Items That People Still Talk About (Part 1)
10 Cancelled McDonald's Items That People Still Talk About (Part 2)
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court
10 Untold Truths About McDonald's Monopoly
10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far
Check out our Most Popular Videos! bit.ly/2WtOHCy
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).