Great Compassionate Heart Dharani - 5 Repetitions
- Опубликовано: 15 май 2008
- NAMO RATNA TRAYAYA / NAMO ARYA JNANA SAGARA, VAIROCHANA / BYUHARA JARA TATHAGATAYA / ARAHATE SAMYAKSAM BUDDHAYA / NAMO SARWA TATHAGATE BHYAY ARHATA BHYAH / SAMVAKSAM BUDDHE BHVAH / NAMO AVALOKITE / SHORAYA BODHISATTVAYA / MAHA SATTVAYA / MAHA KARUNIKAYA / TADYATA / OM DARA DARA / DIRI DIRI / DURU DURU / ITTE WE / ITTE CHALE CHALE / PURACHALE PURACHALE KUSUME KUSUMA WA RE / ILI MILLI CHITI JVALAM / APANAVE SHOHA
1. Adoration the noble Avalokitesvara, bodhisattva, the great compassionate one.
2. Having paid adoration to One who Dispels all Fears, O noble Avalokitesvara, to You adoration, O Nilakantha.
3. I shall enunciate the 'heart' dharani which ensures all purposes, is pure and invincible for all beings, and which purifies the path of existence.
4. Thus: Lord of Effulgence, the World-Transcending One. Come, come, great bodhisattva, descend, descend. Bear in mind my heart-dharani. Do do the work. Hold fast, oh Victor, oh Great Victor. Hold on, hold on, oh Lord of the Dharani. Move, move oh my immaculate image, come come.
Destroy every poison. Quick, bear in mind, quick, quick, descend, descend. Being enlightened, being enlightened, enlighten me, enlighten me. Oh merciful
Nilakantha appear unto me. To you who eyes us, hail. To the Great Siddha hail. To the Great Siddha in Yoga hail. To Nilakantha hail. To the Boar-feaced hail.
5. Adoration to the Triple Gem. Adoration to the noble Avalokitesvara bodhisattva, hail.
Avalokitesvara [Sanskrit, India] Bodhisattva of Compassion in the Lotus Sutra became known as Kuan Yin. The Chinese found it easier to think of Compassion in terms of a Loving and Compassionate goddess. [Also known as Chenrezig and also as Kannon in Japan].
"Reciting the Great Compassion Mantra can prevent and cure the eighty-four thousand kinds of diseases are covered, including AIDS and pneumonia .This Mantra can prevent and cure all kind of illness and diseases if recite with utmost sincerity". - The Venerable Master Hsuan Hua.
"To recite it a full five times in one evening is to wipe away your heavy offenses of hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands,tens of thousands of millions of aeons of birth and death". - The Dharani Sutra
Benefits in reciting:
People and gods who recite and hold the Great Compassion Mantra will obtain fifteen kinds of good birth and will not suffer fifteen kinds of bad death.
The bad deaths are:
1. They will not die of starvation or privation.
2. They will not die from having been yoked, imprisoned, caned or otherwise beaten.
3. They will not die at the hands of hostile enemies.
4. They will not be killed in military battle.
5. They will not be killed by tigers, wolves, or other evil beasts.
6. They will not die from the venom of poisonous snakes, black serpents, or scorpions.
7. They will not drown or be burned to death.
8. They will not be poisoned to death.
9. They will not die as a result of sorcery.
10. They will not die of madness or insanity.
11. They will not be killed by landslides or falling trees.
12. They will not die of nightmares sent by evil people.
13. They will not be killed by deviant spirits or evil ghosts.
14. They will not die of evil illnesses which bind the body.
15. They will not commit suicide.
Those who recite and hold the spiritual Mantra of Great Compassion will not suffer any of these fifteen kinds of bad death and will obtain the following fifteen kinds of good birth:
1. Their place of birth will always have a good king.
2. They will always be born in a good country.
3. They will always be born at a good time.
4. They will always meet good friends.
5. The organs of their body will always be complete.
6. Their heart will be pure and full in the way.
7. They will not violate the prohibitive precepts.
8. Their family will be kind and harmonious.
9. They will always have the necessary wealth and goods in abundance.
10. They will always obtain the respect and help of others.
11. Their riches will not be plundered.
12. They will obtain everything they seek.
13. Dragons, gods, and good spirits will always protect them.
14. In the place where they are born they will see the Buddha and hear the Dharma.
15. They will awaken to the profound meaning of that Proper Dharma which they hear.
Those who recite and hold the Great Compassion Mantra will obtain these fifteen kinds of good birth. All gods and people should constantly recite and hold it, without carelessness.
This video features the China Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe performing the Thousand-hand Bodhisattva dance; the members are all deaf.
Music can be downloaded here (bottom of the page, second link):