What Owning a Ramen Restaurant in Japan is Like
- Опубликовано: 18 сен 2016
- Come on behind the scenes and learn what being the owner of a ramen shop in Japan is like. If you like mini-documentaries like this, we'd love your support on Patreon www.patreon.com/lifewhereimfrom. By supporting you'll get exclusive access to content like monthly updates, behind-the-scenes, Fact & Fiction in Japan articles, and Q+A's.
If you want to visit Kunimoto's ramen restaurant, Mengokoro Kunimoto, you can check it out at goo.gl/maps/RFRmrLK7KST2.
His Facebook page is at facebook.com/MianXinGuomoto/ (he only speaks Japanese though).
Director's Commentary at ruclip.com/video/tzum7m7e0ju/видео.html
And for those of you asking, the device he uses to poke holes in the eggs is called an egg piercer. I couldn't find the exact one he's using, but here's one on Amazon amzn.to/2Ei3iZ5. Here's what it does en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_piercer.
● Website Post: bit.ly/LWIFEP52
Video Gear I Use
📷 Camera: amzn.to/2JzuLII
📷 Wide Lens: amzn.to/2BcJCGJ
📷 Prime Lens: amzn.to/2C2LEpt
📷 Drone: amzn.to/2Qbt9XV
🎤 Microphone: amzn.to/2Pxx58d
📺 Monitor: amzn.to/2E8XzUI
📷 All the rest: kit.com/lifewhereimfrom/youtube-filming-gear
🗲Life Where I'm From X Channel: bit.ly/ytlwifx
Music by Epidemic Sound www.epidemicsound.com/
● Just For Kicks 4 - Jack Elphick
● The X 1 - Niklas Ahlström
● Intelligent Design 2 - Gavin Luke
● The Essence Of Beauty 3 - Peter Sandberg
● Summer Nights 2 - Axel Ljung
● Happiness In A Box 2 - Gunnar Johnsén