10 Most Insane Modern Cars You Won't Believe Are Real
- Опубликовано: 15 дек 2017
- 10 Most Insane Modern Cars You Won't Believe Are Real
► Subscribe: goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
The automotive world is rapidly changing, and with each new concept design, technology is integrated into incredible looking supercars, hypercars, and even big rig haul trucks. Some designs make it into production, while other concepts become a 3D model that no one will ever drive. Join us as we take a look at 10 Most Amazing Modern Vehicles.
10. Lamborghini Terzo Millennio - With the automotive world going increasingly electric, and the talk of robots doing the driving in the future, Lamborghini is finding themselves at a crossroads. The thing is that Lamborghini customers aren’t necessarily into those kinds of things.
9. Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo - This concept supercar began as a dream project for a group of young designers at Nissan Design Europe. The goal was to create a virtual car, one to live only in the minds of the designers, and on the screens of gamers, and was designed to appear in Gran Turismo 6.
8. Mazda RX Vision Concept - Mazda isn't saying much about what'll go under the hood of this swooping, graceful addition to the classic RX series, but the revival of the rotary engine alone will be enough to excite many.
7. Nissan IMx - Nissan’s latest electric SUV type vehicle concept aims for crossover appeal, with a design that has aggressive styling as well as visual appeal. It has a look that was conceived based on taking inspiration from Japanese swords.
6. Apollo IE - Covered in carbon fiber and equipped with a 6.3-liter 780-horsepower Ferrari V12, specifically the F12 Berlinetta. It has a redline of 9,000 rpm, and the sound of this car is just incredible. Enough said.
5. BMW i Vision Dynamics EV Concept - The BMW ‘i vision dynamics’ beholds luxury within a new form of electrifying driving pleasure. It is an electric concept car that delivers a range of 600 km (373 miles), a top speed of over 200 km/h (120 mph), and acceleration of 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in four seconds.
4. Mitsubishi Electric Emirai 4 EV Concept - Not everyone is aware of this, but Mitsubishi Electric is a separate division from Mitsubishi Motors. This division obviously specializes in electronics, like refrigerators and air conditioners.
3. Yamaha Sports Ride Concept - Yamaha is obviously well known for its achievements in the world of two-wheeled mobility, but like any successful company it seeks to expand its horizons, and has come up with this concept car called the Sports Ride Concept.
2. Volvo 'Vision 2020' concept truck - Out of the darkness you see it. Illuminated by high intensity headlights and a strangely familiar neon-lit grille motif, the LED headlamps and turn indicators are integrated into the front of the vehicle.
1. Tesla Semi truck - The ‘Tesla Semi’ is a heavy-duty all-electric truck program at Tesla led by Jerome Guillen, Tesla’s former Model S Program Director and VP of Vehicle Engineering. And what a semi-truck this is. It has quick acceleration, and can go from zero to 60 mph in 20 seconds fully loaded with its weight rating at 80,000 pounds.