Selenium automation using Excel VBA - Selenium-VBA
- Published on Nov 25, 2014
- Selenium-VBA provides a wrapper to bind selenium 1 and Selenium 2 with VBA in excel. That means, you can automate webdrivers using excel macros. It provide support over firefox, chrome, internet explorer and PhantomJS.
And the best part is it's addon that provides script in macro format when you record it using Selenium IDE.
Key benefits include:.
1. Automation of repetitive tasks on web browser.
2. Filling web forms with data in Excel.
3. Extract data from a websites .
4. Extended support to selenium framework within QTP
5. To compare rendering of web pages for regression.
6. Performance measurement in terms of page loading time as well as the server response time.