What is the Haber Process | The Chemistry Journey | The Fuse School
- Published on Jun 20, 2013
- What is the Haber Process, how does it work and where do we use it? In this education video by The Fuse Universal you are going to learn about:
- How to conduct the Haber Process
- Industrial Process for the Production of Ammonia
- Uses of the Haber Process in Industry
At Fuse School, teachers and animators come together to make fun & easy-to-understand videos in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Maths & ICT. Our OER are available free of charge to anyone. Make sure to subscribe - we are going to create 3000 more!
The Fuse School is currently running the Chemistry Journey project - a Chemistry Education project by The Fuse School sponsored by Fuse. These videos can be used in a flipped classroom model or as a revision aid. Find our other Chemistry videos here:
Be sure to follow our social media for the latest videos and information!
Email: [email protected]
This video is distributed under a Creative Commons License:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND