The Japanese Prison Break: FOLLOW-UP
- Published on Oct 20, 2019
- Get Nebula & CuriosityStream for free to watch thousands of documentaries: curiositystream.com/kentobento
Use the promo code "KENTOBENTO" to get 31 days free.
(Once you sign up, you'll get a Nebula welcome email in your inbox)
Alternatively, here's a link straight to Nebula: watchnebula.com/kentobento (but the free access is only with the CuriosityStream deal). If you already have an existing CuriosityStream membership but want Nebula, please contact Nebula support which you can find on the Nebula site.
Support more Asiany videos on Patreon: patreon.com/kentobento
The Incredible Japanese Prison Break: ruclip.com/video/oI8trlbCbU8/video.html
The Greatest Bank Heist in Japanese History: ruclip.com/video/gbeN-2ErxBw/video.html
Stock Media Footage:
Epidemic Sound: epidemicsound.com
We do videos on intriguing & thought-provoking Asiany topics, including stereotypes, history, culture & geography.
Research - Kento Bento, Isambard Dexter
Script - Kento Bento
Music - Jorrit van Ginkel
Illustrations - Charlie Rodriguez
Video Editing - Kento Bento
Official Cheerleader - Nina Bento
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Japanese Prison Break: FOLLOW-UP]
If you clicked on this, I assume you’ve already watched the “The Incredible Japanese Prison Break”, and as it turns out, many of you had some lingering questions that needed answering, like:
- Where did all the dirt go?
- How can anyone break handcuffs with their bare hands?
- Why didn’t anyone see the rust after using the miso soup?
- How can you add three more years to a life sentence?
- What exactly was Shiratori’s initial crime that led to his first arrest?
- What happened to him after being released from prison?
- Was this whole video just an ad, bro?
- And, as a bonus, what’s the next Kento Bento video going to be about?
I answer all these questions in the video.