Bajaj Chetak Unveil Walkaround Review | Electric motor, range, features & more | ZigWheels
- Published on Oct 16, 2019
- - Bajaj Chetak electric motor has 4kW rating.
- Bajaj Chetak range in real-world situations is 95km in eco mode.
- Bajaj Chetak feature list includes a digital dash, geotagging, Bluetooth connectivity.
- Bajaj Chetak launch is likely to take place in November.
Bajaj has unveiled Chetak electric scooter. Bajaj Chetak launch is likely to take place in November. Pricing for the Bajaj Chetak is going to be aggressive. The Bajaj Chetak has a claimed range of 95km on a single charge in real-world situations. Production of the Chetak has begun with deliveries slated to begin from January 2020. Pune will be the first city to receive the Chetak followed by Bangalore.
For more details on the Bajaj Chetak, check out these links:
Bajaj Chetak: www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/bajaj-urbanite/chetak
Bajaj’s All-new Chetak Is Here In Electric Form: www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/bajaj-urbanite-chetak-electric-scooter-unveiled/35561/
Bajaj Likely To Introduce Chetak First In Pune And Bangalore: www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/bajaj-urbanite-chetak-chic-electric-scooter-to-be-launched-in-india-in-a-phased-manner/35509/
For more details and video reviews of the latest cars/bikes, subscribe to ZigWheels: bit.ly/2T1LJD2
#BajajUrbanite #BajajChetak #ZigWheels
- Autos & Vehicles